"Chiriotti Best Poster Award" and
"Giovanni Chiriotti Best Poster Award"
The ICC/AISTEC Conference at World Expo 2015 in Milan provides a unique platform for Researchers to showcase their latest research projects through poster presentations and to compete for the two Poster Awards that will be given to the most outstanding and innovative research on grains for feeding the world!
Two Diplomas and two cash prizes (€ 500.- each) will be awarded to the best posters by Chiriotti Editori, an outstanding Italian Editor in the field of cereal science and technology. One prize will be in the name of Giovanni Chiriotti, founder of the Chiriotti Editori and great friend of ICC, recently passed away.
- All posters are eligible.
- The topic must fit into the scientific sessions of the conference.
- The "Giovanni Chiriotti Best Poster Award", in particular, will be given to a poster presenting innovative work on processing and use of grains.
Criteria for selection
- The selection will be based on originality, scientific merit, expected outcomes of the research work and quality of presentation.
- The paper should be conceptually sound and its structure should be logical and efficient.
- The work should be innovative.
Selection process and publication
- The selection will be done by a Board of 3 Juries, nominated by the AISTEC President, who will judge posters according to:
- Content and novelty
- Scientific excellence
- Style of presentation
- Language and text
- Clarity of information (not overpopulated, but sufficient information)
- Attractive design
- The winners will be announced at the closing ceremony of the conference.
- The poster award winners will also be offered the possibility to submit the whole paper to Chiriotti Editori for publication in Tecnica Molitoria (authoritative Italian Journal on cereals).