The International Conference will be hosted at the seat of the University of Milan, Via Festa del Perdono 7, right in the centre of Milan and next door to the famous cathedral. See the University of Milan brochure.
How to get to the conference venue by public transport
- Bus: 54, 60, 73, 84, 94
- Tram: 12, 14, 15, 16, 23, 24, 27
- Underground: get off at Duomo Station (line 1/red and line 3/yellow) or Missori Station (line 3/yellow).
Arriving from abroad
- Linate Airport is about 7 km from Milan city centre. From the airport, take Bus 73 to the city centre and get off at Piazza San Babila (close to the underground station - line 1/red), a few minutes walk from the University of Milan.
- Malpensa Airport is about 45 km from Milan city centre. There are links to the Central and to the Cadorna Station by Malpensa Express train. Once you are at Cadorna station take Bus 94 (direction P.ta Nuova) if you intend to go to Via Festa del Perdono or take the line 1/red Metro to Duomo Station.
- Bergamo Orio al Serio Airport is about 50 km from Milan city centre. It is connected to several destinations in Milan including the Central Railway Station by shuttle buses operated by different companies (Orioshuttle, Terravision).